Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Note From Our Pastor


Covington is a wonderful congregation and I am blessed to have served as pastor here since 2008.
 
I am originally from south central Virginia and I majored in English at Davidson College, a small liberal arts college in North Carolina affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA).
 
After graduation I served for two years as a Presbyterian Young Adult Volunteer, first in Belfast, Northern Ireland and then in Tucson, Arizona.  In Belfast I worked with children and youth through a community center and church; in Tucson I worked with migrants in the border region.  
 
I attended McCormick Theological Seminary in Chicago and graduated with a Masters of Divinity degree in 2007.  My husband Mike is interim pastor of the First Presbyterian Church in East Avon.  We have two children, Alex and Lydia.
  
I hope you will join us in worship!

Peace and blessings,
 
Rev. Laura Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment